Saint Clair Vineyard Kitchen Positions
Chef de Partie - Fixed Term
The Saint Clair Vineyard Kitchen is looking for a talented and experienced Chef to join our team.If you’re passionate about the hospitality industry but would also prefer daytime work, having evenings free to enjoy a social life or family time, here is your opportunity!
Saint Clair Vineyard Kitchen is a family-owned company where we strive to provide a happy and fun work environment and good team atmosphere. Being part of the larger Saint Clair organisation means that the Vineyard Kitchen enjoys the small team, but with the support that comes with being part of a larger organisation.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist with innovative and creative menu creation, regular menu styling and seasonal changes
- Have a strong passion for providing food of an exceptional standard
- Be enthusiastic, innovative and driven
- Be able to work in fast paced and pressured situations
- Be able to work well within the Saint Clair Vineyard Kitchen team with the aim of providing the best customer service
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- A knowledge and passion for wine is an advantage.
We are looking to fill one fixed-term full-time position starting as soon as possible. Days of work will include weekends and often public holidays. Usual operating hours are daytime only however there will be the occasional requirement to work in an evening for a function.
If you’re currently residing in New Zealand and are fully vaccinated (or planning to be by 17 January 2022) we'd love to hear from you, please apply below: